Join the Email List
Join the NSC email list (listserve) to receive the latest news about upcoming NSC rides, calendar updates, ride cancellations, NSC events, and other club activities.
Please ensure your membership is current as many emails are sent based on the membership role and not through the listserve as not all members are on the listserve.
Also not all listserve members are Club members but we do not have the resources to monitor that.
So receiving emails from the listserve does not mean that your membership is active.
To Subscribe to the list
- Click this link to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email wth the subject "confirm subscribe to email@example.com", click REPLY to confirm your subscription
To Unsubscribe to the list
- Click this link to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email wth the subject "confirm unsubscribe to email@example.com", click REPLY to confirm that you are leaving the list
Email Moderators who include NSC Ride Leaders, Charity Ride Coordinators and Board Members can send emails to the list
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can reply to the sender with questions, comments and concerns
Be considerate of those who receive the list. Please don't post commercial messages or off-topic items. Please note that the email list is NOT a general discussion forum.
Communicating with the Club
Please use the following means of communicating with the club:
- Members please email the Board@nscyc.org to address having a post to the email list or membership to disseminate pertinent club items, including ride, calendar, website or other suggestions as well as road hazards not pertaining to a particular ride.
- Members please email the ride leader as posted on the website with comments or concerns about a specific ride
- Members please email Membership with any membership questions
- Members please contact the email list coordinator if you are having trouble subscribing/unsubscribing or have questions about the list
- Ride leaders, charity ride coordinators and Board members can use the list serve to post rides and notices to listserve members
- Board members mainly use the website membership function for emails to NSC Club members