NSC hosts Sunday rides, recurring rides, and our annual century.
- Sunday rides. Our Sunday rides generally get a great turnout. The rides are always arrowed on the road; cue sheets and GPX files are provided on the website. Short, medium, and long mileage options are generally available, and snacks are sometimesprovided at the end of the ride. For scheduled rides, see the Rides Calendar or the list of Upcoming Sunday Rides on the home page (right side).
- Recurring rides. Three types of recurring rides are held throughout the year. See the Recurring Rides for a description of each ride. When in season these rides are announced under Upcoming Recurring Rides on the home page (right side). If you plan to join recurring rides, we strongly suggest that you subscribe to the listserve for last minute updates.
- Spring/Summer recurring rides. These rides are held on summer weeknights and Saturday mornings. The rides have differing intensity levels and length, but riders of any intensity level are welcome at any ride. You can nearly always find somebody willing to ride at your pace and distance.
- Winter recurring rides. Two recurring unarrowed rides are held on Saturday and Sunday throughout the winter.
- Mountain biking. These rides are held on Sundays beginning in October until snow covers the ground.
- Blazing Saddles Century. Every August, we sponsor one of the most well-attended Century rides of the summer. This century is well known for the friendly atmosphere and great food. See the Century page for information and registration.