Join the NSC email list (listserve) to receive the latest news about upcoming NSC rides, calendar updates, ride cancellations, NSC events, and other club activities.
- Members are not automatically added to the listserve because many members choose not to be on the listserve.
- Many persons sign up for the listserve but are not Club members.
Please ensure that your membership is current as many emails are sent to members from the website, and not via the listserve. So receiving emails from the listserve does not mean that your membership is active.
- Subscribe to the listserve
- Unsubscribe from the listserve
- Who can send emails to the listserve?
NSC Ride Leaders, Charity Ride Coordinators and Board Members moderate the listserve and can send email to the list by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I reply to listserve emails?
You can reply to the sender with questions, comments and concerns.
- List Guidelines
Commercial messages, off-topic and general discussion items are not distributed to the list members.
Communicating with the Club
Members please use the following means of communicating with the club:
- Email the NSC Board regarding posts to the email list or membership to disseminate pertinent club items, including ride, calendar, website or other suggestions as well as road hazards not pertaining to a particular ride.
- Email the ride leader as posted on the website with comments or concerns about a specific ride
- Email Membership with membership questions
- Contact the email list coordinator if you are having trouble subscribing or unsubscribing or have questions about the list
Ride leaders, charity ride coordinators and Board members can use the email list to post rides and notices to list members.
Board members mainly use the website mail system for emails to NSC Club members.